Metropolitan Double Ceiling Fan - Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 2 Sets of 4 weight matched blades in Distressed Walnut
- 3-Speed Motor
- Maintenance-Free Seal Bearings
- Handheld Remote Control included with Speed & Light on/off/dim function
- Independently Reversible Motors (switch on top of each motor)
- Integrated 75 Watt Halogen Light assembly (Type E-11 75w - 1450 lumens)
- Ceiling Mount for Flat or Vaulted Ceilings up to approx. 4/12 pitch
- Includes 6" and 12" Downrod - Extension Rod
- Additional available separately 24", 36" and 72" inSatin Steel and Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Extension rod couplers are available (in matching colors) when longer than 72"" is needed
- Lifetime Tech Support
- 15-Year Indoor Limited Warranty
|Satin Steel||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
- 75W Halogen Light Assembly (Optional and Included)
- T4, E-11 base 75 watt halogen bulb (1450 Lumens)
- Optional Light Cover (for installation without the light)
- Hand Held Remote
|a) Parallel to the floor, Motors at 0° (motors will be straight down)<|
|8' 9 1/2"" Minimum Ceiling Height|
|b) Angled, Motors at 45°|
|9' 4"" Minimum Ceiling Height|
Click bellow for the Metropolitan Double Ceiling Fan Owner's Manual
|Airflow||Electricity Use||Airflow Efficiency|
|Cubic Feet Per Minute||
|Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt|
All fan purchases over $250.00 qualify for our free shipping offer within the continental United States only.
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. We can ship products anywhere in the United States using the shipping method of your choice. When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipment's destination. Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations so please submit a message to us from the Contact Us page if you would like to discuss international ordering options.
We ship via FedEx Ground primarily and they deliver residential Tuesday-Saturday and Commercial locations Monday-Friday.
*Map bellow show approximate shipping times from our warehouse in Florida. Timeframe may vary.
SHIPPING TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
We are pleased to provide international shipping for our clients in every part of the world.Please contact us and we can provide shipping information and answer any question you may have.
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30-days, you may return or exchange it provided the item is in new condition, not previously hung or altered from its original condition and is shipped in its original retail packaging. We will issue a refund minus the shipping cost once we have received the item and it is inspected. In the event the item has been hung or installed we reserve the right to deduct a minimum 25% restocking fee as we cannot sell the item as new. You will need to provide shipping to our location.
In the unlikely event that a fan, light, switch or accessory is defective, we will exchange the item for the same product paying for the shipping cost to you and the shipping cost for the return of the defective product to us so that we can review the product.
Please ship all returns after receiving a Return Authorization to:
Ceiling Fan Shoppe
13110 S. Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33156
When returning the item, please insure it for the original retail price.
Send any requests for a return or exchange, and the reason to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 1-877-921-323267, or 305-259-5585 if you are outside the US.